A brief history

The land the hall is situated on was donated by Thomas Augustine Browne-Davies

The hall was first opened by the Lord Bishop of Swansea and Brecon on September 19th 1936.

With the help of funding from the National Lottery and the excellent support for the communtity, the hall was extended and refurbished and was re-opened on April 14th 2000.

 

Arrow graphic Back | Arrow graphic Top

© 2017 Llanbedr Village Hall | A Gwent Web Design

We are currently unable to update the website content. Please email us at llanbedvillagehall@gmail.com or visit our Facebook Events page to request updated information about booking the Hall or about forthcoming drama and music events